Developing a Winning Culture
A highly respected, well established organisation was facing intense competition from new entrants to the market and new technologies. After a restructure and redundancies, the executive team wanted to re-energise and align their organisation with a winning mind-set.
The business re-established its position as market leader in its sector in spite of tough competition and significant internal changes. It has since been able to grow significantly in its international markets using the winning culture mind-set.
The executive team had communicated a clear vision with associated values across the organisation. Our role was to take a cadre of leaders and high potentials through a programme of workshops and events over four quarters. Our programme covered:
- Developing a winning mind-set as a leader
- Developing a winning team with high-performance behaviours
- Motivating your people to deliver a winning customer experience
- Managing change and addressing poor performance
- Competing to win
- The role of the leader in creating the right culture in the organisation
- Developing cross-functional alignment to address business opportunities
The business re-established its position as market leader in its sector in spite of tough competition and significant internal changes.
- People were refocussed on business success rather than on recent redundancies
- The business became more profitable because the leaders were more selective with market opportunities
- There was a 300% increase in internal lead referrals
- This programme was rolled out across its international offices to create a cohesive culture
- The company has since been able to grow significantly in its international markets using the winning culture mind-set