This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Pure Potential Privacy Notice
Who we are
Pure Potential Development Ltd. (Pure Potential or ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Pure Potential Development Ltd. trades as:
- Pure Potential
- Ascent Learning
Pure Potential’s registered office is at 38 Newtown Road, Liphook GU30 7DX and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07930650. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number ZA252508, and act as the data controller. Our Appointed Person for the organisation is Neville Merritt, Director, and we can be contacted at email@example.com and +44 (0)1428 713399
Information that we collect
Pure Potential processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, email, in writing or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to information you provide when you are in receipt of our services, register for email alerts, request literature, sign-up for newsletters or enter a competition, promotion or survey and personal contact on person or through social media. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and other contact information, as well as other personal information associated with the services we provide.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, your geographic location, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
– information about your visit, including the source of your visit, the full click path, mouse movement, through our sites (including date and time); services you viewed, searches made on our sites, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as page scrolling, mouse clicks, mouse movements and keyed text), and methods used to browse away from the page. This information may be collected using a website recording service.
- Information we collect at receipt and opening of emails. From time to time when you open an email sent by us we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including; your geographic location, browser type and version, device type and operating system and platform
– information about your email consumption, including the full click path from within and on to our sites (including date and time), whether the email was; unsubscribed from, opened, deleted, forwarded or printed, how long the email was open.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Pure Potential takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose or share your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law or for the verification of services by certification organisations. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service
- We collect your personal data to respond to enquiries and to supply relevant marketing information about our services
You have the right to access any personal information that Pure Potential processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly form you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We may be required to share limited information to enable certification organisations to verify that services have been supplied according to their standards. Pure Potential uses third-parties to provide defined services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf and business partners only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Pure Potential takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Pure Potential, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our products or services, we will not be able to offer some/all of our products or services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Pure Potential only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where we are using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us to delete the data or withdraw your consent.
Promotions & Offers
Occasionally, Pure Potential would like to contact you with details of the products and services that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/subscribe options or by contacting Pure Potential directly.
Lodging A Complaint
Pure Potential only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In the first instance please contact:
Neville Merritt, Director
Pure Potential Development Ltd.
Telephone +44 (0)1428 713 399
If you are not satisfied you have the right to contact:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Live Chat on https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Telephone +44 (0)303 123 1113.