Managing Culture and Change
We believe change rarely succeeds without the engagement of people throughout the organisation. We help senior leaders and managers plan for this change and develop a consistent and robust process to align strategy and culture.
To be highly successful, companies need to be intentional about the culture they wish to create and sustain. Put simply, culture is “the way we do things around here.” Leaders set a tone for the culture. The organisation is an integrated entity, which means leadership and culture go hand in hand.
We help senior leaders and managers plan for change and develop a consistent and robust process to align strategy and culture. Change takes time, and must be supported over time with cohesive, coherent communication which explains the “why” as well as the “how”. It is important that everyone is actively involved. People need to be trained in-house, together, where culture and content are specific to the organisation. A common language and understanding is a high success factor in any change programme and essential for cultural change.
Recent assignments have included:
- Integrating an acquired company into a larger high-tech organisation’s culture with a Culture and Change initiative.
- Developing a cadre of global leaders in a pharmaceutical company through a structured Culture and Change programme ensure they led the cultural changes across their regions.
- Running themed workshops for leaders on managing change in culture and practical negotiation skills as an organisation moved from the public sector to an independent trust.
- Running facilitated workshops to equip leaders at all levels in the organisation with the necessary skills to manage change
- Training and supervising internal coaches in an engineering organisation to support behavioural changes