The Performance Accelerator range has been designed to help organisations and teams to understand their climate and create measurable step changes in performance. Our Performance Accelerators keep teams focused on the factors that deliver results and track their progress over time.
Three tools are available:
- Team Performance Accelerator (TPA)
- Executive Team Accelerator (ETA)
- Team Climate System (TCS)
The Team Performance Accelerator helps leaders to identify the strengths and weaknesses of their team’s climate and develop clear actions to further improve the performance of the team.
Key uses include:
- Individual team appraisal
- Diagnosing team issues and establishing priorities for improvement
- Having honest conversations with a team about what is working and what is not
- Measuring and tracking the health of a team’s climate
- Confirming the impact of the leader’s style on a team’s performance
The TPA is most often used by operational and management teams to create a snapshot of current climate. The tool helps teams to focus on the key issues they face, identify root causes, target areas for development and track progress towards their goals.
The ETA and CTA have a similar approach, but with different elements in the tool. You can customise the five Qualitative Questions at the end of the questionnaire to address specific issues in the organisation or team.
Web-based input and simple insightful reporting makes this an essential tool for the leaders of co-located and virtual teams in today’s complex working environments.
Ask us for more details