Developing Key Talent
We help organisations create highly practical talent programmes that stretch the best people, ready for their next step. This includes profiling and benchmarking, on-boarding programmes, 100-day coaching plans, stretch assignments and tailored workshops for entry-level to experienced managers
We work in close partnership with our clients’ HR and Learning and Development (L&D) teams to identify the ongoing talent pool requirements, and develop programmes to strengthen those capabilities.
Using key competency frameworks, we identify talent most likely to succeed by profiling characteristics of success demonstrated by existing people. By matching recruitment from internal and external talent pools to proven profiles we increase the rate of successful appointments.
We bring an awareness of the differences in culture and needs between fast growth and established organisations. Often, highly capable individuals need to learn new skills as they progress in the organisation or the organisations’ needs evolve. Strategic thinking, decision-making, inspiring communication and influencing beyond your authority are four areas that we regularly work on with our clients.
We run themed workshop programmes with an opportunity to learn key concepts as well as practice and implement these newly-acquired skills. Our highly practical and interactive talent programmes stretch the best people, ready for their next step.
Examples of recent assignments include:
- Helping an executive board define their talent management strategy in a time of fast company growth
- Developing an extensive on-boarding programme for high potential millennials in a high-tech company
- Working in partnership with HR and L&D function of a global pharmaceutical company to coach and mentor its director-level global talent pool, with coaching on100-day plans and stretch assignments
- Implementing a talent development programme for a global bank to reinforce a new set of leadership behaviours
- Profiling high achieving sales professionals to identify those most likely to succeed in leadership positions
- Creating and running leadership and management development programmes in a high-tech company, that were specific to the organisation’s culture and lifecycle